Hi Kevin,

Yes you can, pretty easily adding back the "company" column in Excel and adding back the
"company" field in the Atrium Integrator jobs, I did a document on the BMC community and
an example for one file (location):
https://communities.bmc.com/community/bmcdn/bmc_remedy_ar_system/blog/2013/12/20/nyf-the-udm-strikes-back-multi-tenancy-time

Best regards.

Laurent.