Hi All,

I used ArInside utility to document the ARS. And actlivelinks with DirectSQL
was pretty easy to find out from the documented output of arinside.

Though I am finding it tough to identity activelinks which has set field
action with Datasource as SQL from the document.

I have come up with a query for actlivelinks like below:

select a.name,a.actlinkid,b.actlinkid,b.assignshort,b.assignlong from
actlink a ,actlink_set b where a.actlinkid = b.actlinkid and (
lower(b.assignshort) like '%select%' or lower(b.assignlong) like '%select%'
or
lower(b.assignshort) like '%update%' or lower(b.assignlong) like '%update%'
or
lower(b.assignshort) like '%delete%' or lower(b.assignlong) like '%delete%'
or
lower(b.assignshort) like '%insert%' or lower(b.assignlong) like
'%insert%'or
lower(b.assignshort) like '%execute%' or lower(b.assignlong) like
'%execute%' )
Am i missing any other db keyword from the qualification?

More easy would be if I get to know where Datasource as SQL is stored in
actlink_set table.

Regards,
Saurabh