From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of jjohnson
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 9:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: REST issue with MyIT 2.5

Has anyone installed Smart IT 1.1.00 and MyIT 2.5?

I’m working on setting them up and have run into an issue with the MyIT
Administration Console. Whenever I try to access the menu items I’m getting
errors stating the following “Request can’t be completed. Target url
“null/../../ux/rest/search” not found.””

When looking at the network communications in Chrome I see 404 errors when
trying to access ../ux/rest/..

Here are the 404’s, each one is for a different menu item on the MyIT
Administration console.

http://localhost/rebranding/ux/rest/search

http://localhost/location/ux/rest/google_map_api_properties
http://localhost/location/ux/rest/search

So it looks like there is some issue with either where the files are being
referenced, or something is wrong with the rest component of MyIT. I’m able to
run the following link and get back a response, so I believe REST is working --
http://localhost:9001/social/rest/v1/api/myit

Has anyone run into this issue?

Are, and have been for 20 years"

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.