Hi Susan,

>From above  Error messages and as per my knowledge these all issues are
related to Network issues instead
“The field is a core system field and cannot be changed 1”.

   1. Check that the SMTP is running on its host. If unsure, verify this
   with your System Administrator.
   2. Disable the custom Workflows which are triggering email error message
   multiple times.

HTH :)

*"T.E.A.M. = Together Everyone Achieves More!"*

Thanks & Regards,
Nilesh Janjire
*BMC Remedy Engineer*
E-Mail: nil <nilesh.janj...@vyomlabs.com>.janj...@gmail.com

"Success with fear of loosing it is Luck ! & Success with confidence is
Achievement !"