Hello Jayesh/Janie,

Thanks a lot for the quick responses.

I got the solution, we can get that info in UDM:Permission Info form. From
that form we can able to find out which AI job is triggering from which
Carte server.

After that, the same carte server entry will be pushed to UDM:Execution
Instance.

UDM:Config form will a vital role to set the default carte server. If AR
Carte Server is blank in UDM:Permission Info form, AI job will redirect to
default AR carte server defined in UDM:Config form. If a value is hardcoded
in UDM:PermissionInfo form, AI job will trigger to the same as hardcoded.

Regards,

-Babajan.