Hi All,

Multiple Time Zone!

We have remedy server located in Australia. Currently our business is
planning to use the same instance for New Zealand.

Our requirements is to have different time setting so that system
automatically calculates the times as per the zones.

I tried the user preferences available in remedy. I created user profiles
like locale as NZ & AU. It worked and showed the times as NZ time zone n
AUS time zone. But still not met our business requirements because those
date calculations are used by other third party applications but still
those date n times are still as Australian time.

ARS 7.1
SQL 2005

Please help me out guys!

Karthi