Thanks Rick.  It is different.  I am now trying to determine where all I need
to make changes to reference the new installation directory.

Todd

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 11:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Java Update from JRE 7 to JRE 8

**

Todd, check the installation directory.  I think it's different for v8 vs. v7.

Rick
On Jun 29, 2015 8:58 AM, "Arner, Todd"
<tar...@glhec.org<mailto:tar...@glhec.org>> wrote:
**
We are trying to update Java on our Remedy server from version 1.7.0_79 to
1.8.0_45 and after updating we are unable to start the email engine or
flashboards.  We are also not able to use the AR System Plug-in Server.  I am
assuming that there are some config files or files that need to be updated to
point to the new path.  Does anyone have a listing of sorts that indicates what
needs to be updated?  Any help or direction you can provide is greatly
appreciated.

ARS 8.1.00
OS Windows server 2008 SP1
DB 2008 R2 (SP2)

Thanks,
Todd Arner
Great Lakes

________________________________
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be protected
under state or federal law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please forward the
communication to no...@glhec.org<mailto:no...@glhec.org> immediately and
destroy or delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the
sender.