Carey,

thanks for your idea. I would love it but...

I think I haven't made my point clear. I would like to pass some information
to the Get Entry filter, something like:
On get entry please set fields a & b from data entry 000000000000007 in form
C. For that I need to pass the information 000000000000007 to the get entry.
This is a contextual or temporary information that is typically kept in
display only or global fields that we use frequently as qualifier in
Filters. The point is that apparently the get entry filters don't hold any
display only ord global field values. And neither do they "see" them in
Join-Forms.

But maybe I have perhaps misunderstood your proposal?

Thanks,

Christian