From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Candace DeCou
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 7:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: The Filter By menu may not be cleared, please only select valid
search filters (ARWARN 48440)

**

Abhi - that error occurs if you inadvertently select the (clear) option from
the Filter By dropdown menu.  All it means is that you must select a real
value from the Defined Searches - By Status area.  There is also a (clear)
option under both the Show and the Roles menus, but they also cannot be set
to (clear) and will present another, but similar error.

So why BMC has a (clear) option on 3 menus for the console where (clear)
isn't allowed is beyond me, but that is what I see.  As for how you are
selecting a real value from the Filter By menu and then getting the error is
beyond me to explain (if that is what is happening).  I might guess that
(clear) was selected but the value shown in the field didn't actually change
to clear.

I would recommend that you precisely select a real value (not the clear
option) from each of the 3 menu selections on the console and check also the
More Filters and make sure to Clear All there, just in case there was
something making a call in that area.

Hope this helps

Candace

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:55 AM, Abhishek Anand <abhi.masc...@gmail.com>