Hi Onkar,

Thanks for your reply.
With Base development mode, I was able to import my def files on Remedy 9
from Remedy 7.1.

But now when I am trying to open my some of the core custom forms from user
tool 7.1, it's showing following errors :
Some forms I am able to open correctly but gettings issues in few :

"ARERR 8790 Unknown System Error : java.lang.NULLPointerException".

"ARWARN 2 : Server: Error while exporting the struct Item : SCHEMA_DEFN
"Custom Form" :java.lang.NULLPointerException

Also when logged in to Remedy 9 through user tool, I am getting a warning
as :

"There is no home page available form available,Please verify your user
preference or check with your administrator"

I check and couldn't find form AR system user preference.
Is it possible to set home page for all users through Workflow ?

Thanks,
Vivek