Sounds like then we have to have the itsm licenses updated periodically. :o(

Has anybody had a great deal of success using the fight deck for demo's?

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Molenda
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: var demo

For ARServer, you still get the DEMO licenses and 5000 records per table :-)

However you cannot install the ITSM 7 applications without application
licenses :-(

So no free demo on the Application Suite :-(

We requested (and were provided) demo licenses for our 7X Sandbox from our
sales rep.

Thanks-n-advance;

HDT Platform Incident / Problem Manager & Architect
Robert Molenda
IT OS PA
Tel: +1 408 501 6310
Fax: +1 408 501 2410