DSO has different version issues as well especially between CMDBs.

-----Original Message-----
From: LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Mon, Aug 17, 2015 2:54 pm
Subject: Re: Communicating between ARS Servers 7.6.04 and 8.1.2 using WSDL...

**
Joe,
One other option you could possibly look into would be DSO

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Joe D'Souza    <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:

**

On paper – the easy answer is “this should work”.

However a few years ago (maybe 3 years ago) I was attempting to prototype
communication between a 7.6.04 system and a 6.3 system, something failed, of
which I do not recall details. It had something to do with one system not
recognizing certain constructs in the WSDL in the other system. I am inclined
to think it was the 6.3 system that could not understand the 7.6.04 WSDL
completely.

Hence the intent behind this post – has anyone attempted a unidirectional or a
bi directional sync of data between a 7.6.04 system and a 8.1.2 system? I might
have to use search options too apart from create and modify options.

Has anyone done this? Did you’ll use the WSDL that was generated OTB by the
Developer Studio? Or did you’ll need to modify it in order for it to work?

Joe