From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ben Chernys
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 10:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR 9755 - any experience with this error?

**
Hi Folks,

Just received the following error even through a process restart and a server
restart:

9755
Error

Error encountered while initializing (Initialization routine) the shared
library.
On server startup, an initialization routine runs for all shared extension
libraries that are loaded.
The initialization routine returned an error, and the shared library was
unloaded from memory.
The server functions, but any functionality associated with the shared library
is unavailable. To
resolve the problem, check the implementation of the routine and make any
necessary corrections.

Server     Cent OS 2.6.32-504.3.3.el6.x86_64
DB          Oracle 11.2.0
ARS/ITSM
                8.1.0 (unpatched)

Any help would be appreciated.  Especially how to "check the implementation and
make any necessary corrections" :)

The server doesn't function altogether well either :)  I can do simple queries
but cannot pick up the a bunch of Schema info real fast.  That puts it out
altogether it would seem.  I'd hate to go back to a very old snapshot :)

It is a host that was replicated from a running system and then had a host name
change - which was not altogether successful but was working enough to do
writes and set create Archive forms.

Cheers
Ben Chernys
www.softwaretoolhouse.com<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com>