Thanx, Krishna, I will.

But maybe some one in this community already implemented what I try to do?
Sombody? Anybody?

My issue is that excel export in BIRT2.5 do not export graphics in report
correctly - pictures do not placed to right position in resulting file. I
tried many different, maybe all, free excel emitters, but the only way to
do such an export was to use up to date version of BIRT to create a report.
Now, I need to run it from Remedy, but I can't...