To get the opcreate response in the midtier logs, you need to have the midtier
logging configured for Detailed Text format, FINE log level and the category of
WEB SERVICES.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of MalviyaSaurabh
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 12:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Urgent Help needed : on SOAP web service

Dear Members,

in our production Remedy has a published a web service on one of the custom
forms, which is being consumed by the external application. Now the external
application is consuming this web service to create tickets in Remedy.

Many times the user on the external web front would get an error like below

"Unable to insert Remedy Ticket: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity
"acirc" was referenced, but not declared."
So to debug this i tired creating sample requests and got created I went though
various communities post, but unable to find the information on how do we find
the opcreate response in mid-tier logs which would give me the ticket number
created.

Regards,
Saurabh

Are, and have been for 20 years"