From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: 31 August 2015 21:16
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: MYIT 2.6

**

We were getting duplicate notes on Work Info (everywhere, but related to the
Social Integration Patch) in 2.5 MyIT/1.1 Smart IT I believe on Change
Management, which resulted in us disabling a Filter that had a duplicate.  I
don’t recall the name but there were two filters with the same name, just that
one ended with “`!” otherwise they were identical.  We kept the one with those
characters since using that trick to get it to fire immediately seemed like a
very intentional thing, whereas the normal Filter was probably an original
version.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson

Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer