From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 3:44 PM
Subject: Migrator

This is a pretty open question meant to illicit opinions/experiences
on the Remedy Migrator 7.0.1 client.

I've been having LOTS of issues with the whole 7.x Migrator package.
It seems to be related to the type of machine that I am using. BMC
have been working on it for some time.

In general, are you satisfied with Migrator 7.x? Have you had
problems with it? What kind? Did you report them to Support?

Any information you can provide would be most helpful!

-- Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer
UW Medicine IT Services
School of Medicine
University of Washington
Box 358220
1325 Fourth Ave, Suite 2000
Seattle, WA 98101

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are in no way those of the
University of Washington, or the State of Washington. They are my
own.