From: Jeff Lockemy [mailto:jlock...@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 September 2015 16:49
Subject: Re: Custom Filter Plug-In Failing

**

Thank you LJ

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**

Obvious something is going on, I have no clue what out could be though.  BMC is
going to beg your best bet at this point.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 4:15 AM, Jeff Lockemy <jlock...@gmail.com
<mailto:jlock...@gmail.com> > wrote:

**

Another side note, if the AR System is running a latest Service Pack (7.6.4 SP5
or 8.1 SP2), but I downgrade just the “arplugin.exe” file to an earlier Service
Pack version (7.6.4 SP3 or 8.1) then our custom plug-in runs just fine.

Thanks,

Jeff