From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tzachi Shaiovitch
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Struggling with SSL and Mid Tier

**

Hi,

Looks like you have a typo. secure="true" ="false"

    <Connector port="443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
maxThreads="150"  SSLEnabled="true" secure="true" ="false"
keystoreFile="conf/filenamegoeshere.jks" keystorePass="passwordgoeshere"/>

If possible please change the connector protocol to "HTTP/1.1" .

Please find working example of HTTPS connector that i have on my system.

<Connector port="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
keystoreFile="/home/admin/.keystore" keystorePass="somepassword" />

Regards,

Tzachi Shaiovitch,
Remedy Solution Architect
Matrix - Designated Solutions and Public Sector Division
Cellular: +972-52-2328283 | Email:
tzach...@matrix.co.il<mailto:yo...@matrix.co.il>
           [cid:image001.png@01D0EF89.319C9DD0]
​<http://www.matrix.co.il/en/Pages/default.aspx>