Hi Brad,

I ran into the same problem last week. It was caused by the Appzone
integration server being down and was causing slow load times. There's two
items you could do.

1. Comment out the script at line 73 in the index.html file under Smart
IT/MyIT Install Dir/ux/myitapp/

The script has "web_api" in it. This script looks at the settings
configured in the MyIT Administration Console for AppZone -- which are set
by default when you install MyIT.

2. Connect to Smart IT relational database. Delete values for AppZone
fields in table SmartIT_Business.CONFIGURATION_PARAMS. There's a total of 4
fields to remove the values from.

I prefer option one because it saves about 10-20ms of load time.

The MyIt and Smart IT installer could use some cleaning up. It sets a lot
of values for items that are internal BMC URLs or tenements from their
development.