well... I don't know CA Spectrum and your requirement description is way too
high level (e.g. what versions...?)

but anyway... google answer:

http://www.ca.com/~/media/Files/Add-OnServicesComponents/CS1921_int_ca_spectrum_gatewaybmc_remedy_SD_1211.pdf
https://communities.ca.com/thread/241692577

if this defined interface can't help you, think about web services integration
if CA Spectrum is able to consume and publish WS,
and with ARS you can implement staging forms for the WS or you use the ootb
incident interface WS and form and workflow...

or CA Spectrum sends an Email to ITSM and ITSM creates an incident ticket with
the Email data...

have fun

HTH
Ruediger