Hi

Need help please. When a some users try to log into MYIT, they are
presented with a error to contact the administrator. Their username and
password is correct as they are able to login to remedy with no problems.

Looking at the log files on the MYIT server, I see the following error
message ( I have replaced the username with xxxx):

1*0:15:01.044 | http-bio-9000-exec-72          | ERROR   |
c.b.b.m.service.UsersServiceImpl | User xxxxfails to login.*

*com.bmc.bsm.myit.service.exceptions.ServiceException:
com.bmc.bsm.myit.dao.DaoException: Failed to update profile in social
server*

*Caused by: com.bmc.bsm.myit.service.exceptions.ForbiddenException: Login
"xxxx" doesn't match method parameter value "xxxx" that was annotated with
OwnerIdentity within class
com.bmc.bsm.myit.dao.social.helper.SocialDaoURLBuilder.buildPutProfileUrl()*

I have deleted the user out of the mongodb and even re-ran the onboard
utility. I can see the username is created on the mongodb however the user
still cannot login.

Other users are able to login with no problem and work perfectly ok.

what am I missing? Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Brad