From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 10:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Character field data base name is showing as Database ID

**

I assume you are just exporting the def from one server using Admin tool and
importing to the other server?  Are your Server and Admin tools matching
versions?

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:01 AM, Vidyasagar Kommu <kommuvidyasa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi All,

We have created a new regular form in this form we have the character
fields are present when we are moving the form .def file to one server
to another server one of the character field data base name is coming
as data base id automatically .
Please find the below environment details :
Server Version: 5.01.02 Patch 1494
Operating System : HP-UX B.11.31
Data Base:Oracle 9.2.0.8.0-64bit

Can you please guide me why it is taking as data baseid instead of
data base name

--
Sagar