Dear all;

We are currently seeking for our service management client a Pre-Sales
consultant to focus on architecting and selling software based solutions
from the BMC and ITIL Service Management suites and must have pre-sales
experience in a similar environment.

You must have previous service management or BSM experience and ideally have
exposure to Remedy or similar.

You will be based in London (England, United Kingdom) with obvious travel to
client sites as and when required.

Please send me an email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) should you be interested.

This position is open only to those individuals who are based in the UK or
have permission to reside and work in the UK.

Kind regards
James

James Tobin
Cubicegg
+44 (0) 870 720 1074 - office
+44 (0) 7952 145 127 - mobile

To learn more about Cubicegg please visit our website at
http://www.cubicegg.com