Hello List,

I am on midtier 5.1.2 p 1313, ar server 5.1.2 p 1319 in my production
environment.  My development is midtier 6.3.0 p 5 and ar server 5.1.2 p
1389.

I can set up a form with a table such that the columns can expand on the
web views in my development environment, however the form will not work the
same way after export from dev to production (The columns are fixed in
width).  I have tried various combinations of the Auto Fit Columns and
Fixed Headers check boxes on the table properties and have even tried to
expand the combined size of all of the column fields beyond the total size
of the table field with no luck.  I notice on the HPD:Help Desk form that
there are inconsistencies between the way tables view on the web even
within the form (see the Requestor Information and Duplicates tab)
regarding how the columns go beyond the size of the table field, therefore
yielding a scroll bar.

Is this a version/patch issue or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Bruce Scott
Application Developer - Remedy
PetSmart, Inc.