Thanks Clint - I would be very interested (and assume a few other folks on
the list would be too) to hear how this effort goes and if it really does
resolve the 9093 errors.

I guess for now - we'll proceed with using restricted read and a few work
arounds

Barb Wagner

             "Urbanek, Clint"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Y.COM>                                                     To
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion
             list(ARSList)"                                        Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: Webservices and 9093 errors

             12/21/2006 11:34
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

**
Barb,

We are using Web Services and have the same issue. We are on patch 17.
Because the boxes connecting via Web Services are secure and we are
updating information we have made the Web Services user an administrator.
We will be looking at patch 19 as we would like to remove administrator
access from those accounts as soon as possible. On a separate note,
allowing a user to only connect one time has been a pain. I do not believe
this has ever worked properly.