Note those dates in your example are not the same
   2015-10-27T09:00:00-05:00
     would be
   2015-10-27T14:00:00Z

See  http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime   for a more detailed explanation of
the XML datetime

The only way to force the Z format in the AR System would be to edit the WSDL
(making the date a character field) and format it yourself (with the
appropriate TZ math adjusting for daylight savings).  I would of course ask the
vendor why they are not supporting the industry standard format.

Fred

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Service Date Question

**
Thanks.  My observation is that the web service accepts the format with the
offset, but the vendor I am working with says that I should not send an offset.

So the problem is that my date value might look like this:
2015-10-27T09:00:00-05:00

But the vendor says it should look like this:
2015-10-27T09:00:00Z

I’m not aware of any way to change that within Remedy, nor will the Filter
workflow allow me to map a date attribute on the WSDL to a character field in
Remedy.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer