Hi William,

I ran into a similar issue recently and the problem was with the
Qualification Builder form that was associated to the HPD:HelpDesk data
source.

On the data sources form, click on the HPD:HelpDesk record, and then click
on the Advanced tab.

In the "Qualification Builder Form" field make sure that you have the
following form and then rebuild the filters.

It should equal: HPD:HPDSLM:Qualbuilder
It should not equal: SLM:HPDSLM:Qualbuilder