From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Carl Wilson
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 11:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRM Interface Create Question - Probably a Beginner Question

**

Hi,
The SRM interface form is not designed to accept question answers, so it can
only be used to invoke a simple request.

If you require to map variables through, you need to use the CAI interface form
to populate the variables and trigger the associated actions that would occur
when invoking from SRM directly.

Kind Regards,
Carl Wilson
On 5 Nov 2015 19:00, "Kevin Shaffer"