From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:bsteven...@micron.com]
Sent: 09 November 2015 15:54
Subject: Atrium Recon Merge Rule

I have a scenario where I need to Reconciliate a record from ADDM dataset to
ASSET dataset based on a matching Field value.  My issue is that in the ASSET
Dataset there could be multiple records with the same field value and I want to
recon ADDM record with the most current ASSET record based on Create Date or
Last Modified.

Can anyone provide insight on this?

Thank you,
Bryan