A bit of advice — it will take you more than $75 to collect $75.

It would be better to charge $1000 - and give a 5 year license.

(It takes just as much energy to ask for $1000 as $499)

-John

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Thomas Miskiewicz <tmisk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> **
> Hey LJ,
>
> it's a one time fee of $499 plus $75 yearly support, which includes
> technical support and free updates.
>
> The add-on is compatible with ARS 7, 8 and 9 as well as IE, FF, Chrome and
> Safari.
>
> No modification of the client core needed. We add a line to the
> bootstrap.js that loads our code. So after every update / hot fix you need
> to make sure that the bootstrap.js contains our call.
>
> I hope that helps.
>

> Thomas
>
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 7:39 PM, LJ LongWing <lj.longw...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> **
>> hey Jason...what's the list price?
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 12:47 AM, Thomas Miskiewicz <tmisk...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> **
>>> Hey Jason,
>>>
>>> just place an order with us. Sent to the details to your private email.
>>>

>>> Thanks
>>> Thomas

>>> _ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_
>>>

>> _ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" and have been for 20 years_

*John Sundberg*
Kinetic Data, Inc.
"Your business. Your process."

651-556-0930 I john.sundb...@kineticdata.com