Hello,

well - it seems this could give you a hint...

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store.protocolConnect(POP3Store.java:148)

-> it is a timeout on POP3 connect, right?

Just check these settings and the connection with an Email client from your ARS
server.
And see:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Outlook-settings-for-POP-and-IMAP-access-for-Office-365-for-business-or-Microsoft-Exchange-accounts-7fc677eb-2491-4cbc-8153-8e7113525f6

Are you sure the port 995 is opened in your Firewall?

My 2 cents...

Regards

Rüdiger

**