This occurs on 7.6, 8.x and 9.x

Does anyone know the rationale behind why some CI Classes don't have the
Contracts tab available, i.e. Application Service and Business Service come to
mind?

I don't mean configurable in the SHR:SchemaNames and the Application
Preferences form.  I mean the Contracts tab doesn't even exist on the form
AST:ApplicationService and AST:BusinessService.  Was the assumption that you
wouldn't manage contracts against those types of CI's OR you would manage them
from another CI Type?

Thanks

[Partner Logo-EmailSig]<http://www.partneritsm.com/>
Kevin Shaffer, Senior Partner