workflow that calculates similar information from the data available in OOTB
forms like License Review or using API.

I need help with
#1 understanding the perl script and creating a remedy workflow
#2 any other license monitoring application that does not use perl script and
returns same type of information.

I read about RRR but not sure how much similar is it with LicMon.

At present, I can't see any data in AR System Historical License Usage Form. Is
this something that needs to be turned ON?
FYI - We are highly customized and don't use most of the OOTB ITSM modules.

Thanks!