Hi,

I typically go to Admin Console -> Add Remove Licenses.

In the upper right corner the Curren Host ID is shown. Match this to your
server licenses in the list below and you should find the correct one.

Remember to take into account the expiration date.

It might also be that you have multiple licenses applied and not all of them
have valid keys. Remove them one at a time until you find the correct one. Go
to Admin Console -> Server Information -> License to see when you remove the
active license. Then re-apply it to get going again.

Also not that if you have a server group, you will need one valid license for
each server.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):