From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Installing ARSystem on a "shared" system

**
In today's 'virtual world', I didn't realize that people still co-housed
applications on servers...it's much more common for me to share CPU/Memory in a
virtual situation than on the same server...but honestly, it's only a problem
if there aren't enough resources available...other than that, being co-housed
on a server with other resources shouldn't necessarily cause any issues :)...as
always, resource contention is your enemy, but if they are willing to allow the
app to suffer if the other app/apps get to 'hungry'...it's ok :)

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 8:46 AM, Reiser, John J