Thanks for your reply – sounds good!

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 7:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SHA question....

**
We have successful upgraded the certs to SHA2 and did not break anything on
7604 SP5

Regards,
Karthik

On Jan 14, 2016, at 2:22 PM, LJ LongWing
<lj.longw...@gmail.com<mailto:lj.longw...@gmail.com>> wrote:
**
Richard,
What portion of things does this affect?...are we talking about Mid-Tier
certificates, or are you talking about some other level of encryption at some
point in the stack?

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 12:17 PM,
richard....@bwc.state.oh.us<mailto:richard....@bwc.state.oh.us>
<richard....@bwc.state.oh.us<mailto:richard....@bwc.state.oh.us>> wrote:
**
We’re still on 7.5 patch 07. Our security folks have asked if it’s
possible to upgrade our PKI from SHA1 to SHA256? If it is
possible, is there a chance we’ll break something by doing it?
Any words of wisdom or suggestions other than – upgrade to
9.x…. ?

Thanks.

Portions of this message may be confidential under an exemption to Ohio's
public records law or under a legal privilege. If you have received this
message in error or due to an unauthorized transmission or interception, please
delete all copies from your system without disclosing, copying, or transmitting
this message.