I’m getting an error when I try to submit a topic. Is this because topics are
closed?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kelly Deaver
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 10:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Engage 2016 Topic Submission and Vote

**
BMC sent out a notice that they were accepting topics for Engage. I think it
got lost in the Christmas/End of Year flurry for a lot of folks because I don't
see that many topics suggested. Please go check it out. If you want to present,
submit a topic. If you want control over what you see at Engage, vote up topics.
Go Here to Submit (add a Content article) or to vote on those already posted -
https://communities.bmc.com/community/engage
Remember to go back occasionally and vote on new topics that interest you!

You've asked for more input on what is presented. Here is your chance :)

Kelly Deaver
ke...@kellydeaver.com<mailto:kelly.ctr.dea...@faa.gov> (Business mail)
kdea...@kellydeaver.com<mailto:kdea...@kellydeaver.com> (arslist mail)