___
 Get a FREE DemoBase! Send your contact information to knowledgebro...@kbi.com,
tell us what version of Remedy Knowledge Management you are using and we'll
send you a new KBI/Remedy DemoBase. It's that simple. The DemoBase is ready for
immediate use with Remedy, MyIT and/or Smart IT. Simple instructions, a small
workflow file and 60+ sample solutions (out of more than 63,000) across 8
different Applications and Devices are all included!
 knowledgebro...@kbi.com   |        +1(626) 441-0702       |     www.kbi.com

  Knowledge Management is Essential
 Are you considering improving your current self-service options with BMC MyIT?
Are you considering moving to Remedy ITSM with Smart IT? Is your company
struggling to keep up with knowledge support content for new applications such
as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2010, Office 2013,
Office 2016 and support solutions for smart phones, tablets, devices,
connectivity software and cloud-based applications? Are your end users finding
their own untested information on suspect sites via Internet search engines?
Can you manage this 'Shadow IT'? If you answered yes to any of these questions,
KnowledgeBroker (KBI) can help!
 KBI's Digital Desktop Support Solutions KnowledgeBase is a powerful resource
for Help Desk Analysts and End User self-service. The KBI Knowledgebase
improves call center metrics by reducing inbound call times and streamlining
support with immediate answers to your users' questions. The Digital Desktop
Support Solutions KnowledgeBase fills a gap in Service Desk systems by
instantly populating your current Remedy Knowledge Management application with
a ready resource of vital support solution information. Use our KBI
Knowledgebase in Remedy Knowledge Management to source MyIT self-support and
the Smart IT solution recommendation feature. This makes accessing strong
support solution knowledge easier than ever for both support analysts and all
employees.
 KnowledgeBroker Digital Desktop Support Solutions
 KnowledgeBroker's comprehensive Digital Desktop Support Solutions
KnowledgeBase provides step-by-step support solutions to problems for more than
300 Desktop and Internet Applications, operating systems, tablets, smart phones
and digital devices. This provides our users with over 63,000 support
solutions! These solutions are updated and new topics are added quarterly to
keep your company on top of the latest information. Your company can choose the
topics to load and edit to company specific information if desired. Chosen for
our knowledge engineering and knowledge acquisition expertise and capabilities,
we can also team with organizations to develop searchable support solutions for
proprietary applications.
 Benefits
  Immediate Return on Investment (ROI) Supports Knowledge Center Support (KCS)
methodology  Supports Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
compliance Saves time, cuts costs and increases the efficiency of technical
support Perfect for self-service Fast, first tier help Integrates seamlessly
with major ITSM and CRM systems Helps companies leverage their current support
investment Better support center results   Reduces call times with short,
concise solutions Reduces call volume with End User self-service Consistent
answers shift-to-shift

 Resource for employee training Major cost savings - Buy vs. Build Template for
building proprietary solutions

 Contact KnowledgeBroker for More Information
 If you are interested in discussing further how KnowledgeBroker can help
improve your user satisfaction and leverage your support environment for
greater return on investment, please call us or send us an email telling us
best times and numbers to reach you.   We'll set up a call to talk about what
you need, about the problems you are trying to solve. Then we'll send you a
free proposal that addresses your problems. No cost or obligation. -
 Take the next step and let's get started. KnowledgeBroker is available from
your BMC Sales Representative, Partner resellers or you may contact us directly.
 Email sa...@kbi.com
 Tel:  +1(626) 441-0702