Finity IT is looking for a TS Cleared Remedy Developer to join our team.  You
must have an active TS Clearance to apply.

The remedy developer will assist our current remedy developers on upgrading BMC
ITSM 7.6.04 to BMC ITSM 9.1.  This includes multiple integrations to 3rd party
applications.
Must have 5+ years' experience with the BMC ITSM Suite preferably 7.6.04 and
above
Must have a working knowledge of MS SQL Server, Windows 2012, IIS, and Tomcat
Must have good communication skills and good documentation skills
BMC Certifications a plus

We offer competitive salaries and benefits package, to include putting all
Remedy Developers on a defined certification path if they are not already
certified.

Please send your resume to panc...@finityit.com<mailto:panc...@finityit.com> if
you are interested.

Brian Pancia

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments
contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is legally
privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action in reliance upon the contents of
the information transmitted is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please delete it immediately.