I am looking for a new contract as well. Any leads will be appreciated as
always.

Joe

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of David Davis
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 1:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Looking for a Position

** Did you get that Indy job announment I send you?

On Thursday, January 28, 2016, David Charters
<da...@charterstechnologies.com> wrote:

**

Listers,

Sorry if this is redundant, but I like to keep things fresh when I can. I am
still open and looking for a Contract or FTE position. I am highly
proficient in ITSM, CMDB, ADDM, SLM, and Analytics to ARS 9.1 with special
focus on CMDB and in the older systems AIE. I am willing to travel for the
right contract, I am also open to relocation for the right opportunity. I
work very well in both Windows and Unix environments and in both Oracle and
MSSQL. Please contact me off list if you think I might of service to you,
and I will gladly send you my resume.

Thank You,

David Charters

Charters Technologies