From: Kelly Deaver <kdea...@kellydeaver.com>
Date: 04/02/2016  00:22  (GMT+01:00)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Please take my survey :)

**

I'm conducting research for an upcoming paper and possible topic for BMC
Engage. I'd like to get input from ARSlist members via a survey.
Please take a couple of minutes and complete a survey. You can take the survey
anonymously or if you wish, leave your email in the last question to be entered
in a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card!
The survey can be found here -
https://kdeaver1.typeform.com/to/FZs0Bm
Survey expires at Midnight February 10th, 2016.
Thanks to all who participate.
Kelly Deaver