Kevin,
I don't use Migrator, so I can't give you the first hand experience with
anything similar to you, but when I first read this I was going to suggest
you do it with Dev Studio, then I saw your note that it works fine....so,
with that, I would petition BMC to 'fix their code'...there is obviously
nothing that the SERVER needs to go through 37k group records for during
import, so, if Migrator needs this for some reason, they need to either
optimize it so that it works faster, or bypass it altogether because that's
a ridiculously long time to wait for a single form to move.