Hi All,

We have a Custom Web Service for HR which is used for creating tickets from
a HR Forms Tool Portal.

This Portal uses a VB.Net program to consume our web service.

We have four AR Mid-tier Servers which runs in different locations based on
Domain Mappings. This web service time-outs intermittently and throws an
error "Unable to connect to the remote server at 2016-03-16 02:23:06Z".

As per BMC Integration Document we increased the
*Plugin-Filter-API-Threads:* last week and even then we are seeing
intermittent errors as shown above.

We also have a CURL program which pings the Mid-tiers to check whether they
are reachable or not and it shows a time-out when the above error is thrown.

Please find enclosed the VB.NET Program enclosed with this email as an
Attachment.

Any recommendations would be of great help in resolving this issue.

Thank you,

Sriram.