Hi Rod,

Filter logging against the relevant thread just shows processing stopping.
No errors, it just hangs.

I am considering a change in server configuration - moving the escalations
processing from the "user" primary to the integration server.  Users (aside
from me and the other developers) never log onto there, it would in theory
free up some server load on the user facing servers.

Regards

Dave