Hi Daniel,

The mid-tier part is explained in the doc wiki at this url:
https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars201401/Integrating+the+mid+tier+into+an+SSO+environment

To sum it up, it's kinda like this:
-> copy your authenticator jar file (and libs if needed) in "/WEB-INF/lib/"
from the mid-tier,
-> copy your authenticator properties file (let's say "myauthenticator.properties") into
"/WEB-INF/classes/" from mid-tier,
-> config BMC "/WEB-INF/classes/config.properties" to tell to use your
authenticator:
--> arsystem.authenticator=YourAuthenticatorPackage.YourAuthenticatorClass
--> arsystem.authenticator.config.file=myauthenticator.properties
--> I did not have to change "arsystem.authenticator.sso.enckey" when I did
mine for Engage 2014,

That's pretty much all Mid-Tier side...

I did an authenticator plugin and AREA plugin and videos for the BMC Engage
2014 but I don't think I can post it here since it's something dedicated for
BMC Engage (same as for wwrug I guess we are not expected to share it to people
who did not attend)...

Was the question only for Mid-Tier or also ARS side?

Best regards.

Laurent.

Best regards.

Laurent.