Hi,
It has come to our knowledge that there is a vulnarability risk in webservers.
We read it in this article.

https://geekflare.com/secure-apache-from-clickjacking-with-x-frame-options/

In Apache this is fixed in the file httpd.conf by addig the following line to
the file.
Header always append X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN

But we run Tomcat 7 and have found out that httpd.conf is not used there.

What we did find was this. Not sure though it is the right solution.
Add this in file web.xml:

<filter>
  <filter-name>httpHeaderSecurity</filter-name>
  <filter-class>
    org.apache.catalina.filters.HttpHeaderSecurityFilter
  </filter-class>
  <hstsEnabled>true</hstsEnabled>
  <antiClickJackingEnabled>true</antiClickJackingEnabled>
<antiClickJackingOption>SAMEORIGIN</antiClickJackingEnabled>
  <async-supported>true</async-supported>
</filter>

We run Midtier Version 8.1.SP02 Patch 001 201510061543 Hotfix.

Anyone that knows more about how to solve it?

Best regards,
Janne