Was this an upgrade on new hardware? If so, you will have to license it before
your start. We installed 7.6.04 on a new box, swapped out the database with the
existing DB, licensed it on the new server, and then ran the 8.0 upgrader. BMC
recommended doing that one first then moving on to 9.0.01 upgrader.

Try that.

Sent from my iPhone