From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 6:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: EXTERNAL: New ARAPI Version Comparison

Hi,

I have been learning some new web techniques, and as a side effect I created a
ARAPI Version Comparison page: https://rrr.se/cgi/index?pg=apicmp

I am still missing the header files for ARAPI 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1 and 3.2. So
please help me if you can!

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):

Are, and have been for 20 years"