From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ochavillo, Jojo
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 2:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] BMC Remedy 7.1 -- AMS : Read Only Mode

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the
identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained
within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

Hello List,

Good day to you all, I'm just wondering if there is a straight forward way to
makeall of the users of my app AMS (Asset Management System) to read only mode.

My goal is for users to still be able to login, search and view records but NOT
able to create or edit existing records. I tried the administrator mode via the
admin tool but what it does (as the name suggests) is for admins to still be
use the system but prohibits normal users to even login.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!J

Regards,

Jojo Ochavillo